Natural Family Healthcare
Natural Family Healthcare with homeopathy
Homoeopathy is a very useful system of medicine that can be used to treat ‘day to day’ common illness and prevent illness for your whole family. It is a safe and gentle remedy for children, and even your pets can benefit from homeopathy.
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine which treats the person as a unique individual. A human being is an integrated system maintained by an energy flow. Ill health stems from an imbalance in this energy flow, which will affect all facets of a person. A homeopath will assess physical, emotional, mental and spiritual symptoms regarding them as intimately connected, since all are aspects of the whole person. The mind and body connection is integral to well-being and to how homeopathy works, and as a result there is quite an art to the diagnosis and prescribing of homeopathic remedies.
The benefits of using homeopathy as a family medicine are many! It is fast acting, particularly in acute illness, has no side effects, is easy to use, is inexpensive and affordable it improves your immune system and regular use can also help in a preventative aspect as it helps develop resistance and reduce susceptibility to further illness. Homoeopathic medicines do not build up toxins in the body and can be used by everyone, even people who are on prescribed medications. These remedies are non-addictive and have been specifically formulated to aid in the maintenance and improvement of well-being, providing holistic and gentle restoration of health.
From a new born to the grandparents in the family, homeopathy has treatments to offer for a wide range of symptoms and illnesses. Some of them are mentioned below. If you are suffering from a symptom or an illness which has not been addressed here, contact your homeopath.
Newborns and babies
- Abdominal Pain/Colic · Clingy Baby · Cold/Flu · Colic · Conjunctivitis· Constipation
- Cough: · Croup · Crying/Unsettled Baby · Diarrhoea · Earache
- Fever · Poor Sleep/Frequent Waking · Reflux
- Sore Throat · Sticky Eye · Stye · Teething · Unsettled Baby
- Vomiting after Feed · Won’t Sleep
- Air Sickness/Sea Sickness · Allergic Reaction · Allergies · Anxiety/Overwhelm · Arthritis
- Back Pain · Bee Stings · Bloating · Burns · Cold Sores · Cold/Flu · Common Cold
- Conjunctivitis · Constipation · Cough
- Cystitis · Dental Work · Depression · Diarrhoea · Drippy Nose · Dry Cough
- Earache · Exhaustion · Fear · Fever · Flatulence · Flu
- Food Poisoning · Frequent Waking · Fright · Glue Ear · Growing Pains · Hangover
- Hayfever · Headache · Heartburn · Hives · Immunity · Influenza · Injuries
- Insect Bites · Insomnia · Irritable Bowel Syndrome · Jetlag · Joint Pain · Leg Cramps
- Low Immunity · Migraine · Motion Sickness · Muscle Aches and Pains · Nausea · Nerve Pain
- Nightmares/Night Terrors · Overindulgence· Overwhelm · Pain Relief · Panic Attacks
- Post Nasal Drip · Restless Legs · Runny Nose
- Scalds · Sea Sickness · Shock · Sinus · Sleep · Sluggish Digestion
- Sore Throat · Sports Injuries · Sprains and Strains · Sticky Eye · Stings · Stress · Stye
- Sunburn/Sunstroke · Surgery Recovery· Tennis Elbow · Tonsillitis
- Trauma · Travel Sickness · Urinary Tract Infection · Vomiting · Watery Eyes · Wet Cough
- Breastfeeding Problems · Fibromyalgia · Hot Flushes · Low/No Libido · Mastitis
- Menopause · Menstrual Pain · Mood Swings · Morning Sickness · Period Pain
- PMS · Post Natal Depression · Post Natal Exhaustion · Sore Breasts · Urinary Tract Infection
- Bites and Stings · Cuts and Injuries · Infections · Mood and Behaviour
- Rash and Itches · Skin Conditions