Holistic Kinesiology is an Energy Medicine based modality, which combines Eastern medicine wisdom and Western understanding of anatomy, to promote physical, biochemical, emotional and spiritual health and well being.
The word Kinesiology stems from the Greek word “kinesis” which refers to human movement. It is safe, gentle, versatile, and empowers you to improve your health and self-esteem, and upgrade your performance in all areas of your life.
Kinesiology enables you to bypass your conscious mind, and identify the underlying subconscious factors contributing to energetic blockages. Where, as the result of emotional trauma, a nutritional lack or excess, toxicity, pain, injury, or other unresolved stress, the energy flow is interrupted, the whole body is affected. The exact nature of this blockage in the energy flow can be more closely identified by “muscle testing”. Manual muscle testing is used as a feedback system to monitor and detect the priority stressors and imbalances within the body, the appropriate corrections needed to allow energy to flow, and to rebalance the mind, body and spirit.
Ultimately this helps the body into a better position to heal itself.
Your Kinesiologist facilitates the change in you that you desire, tailoring each session to suit your particular goals and needs. Gentle non-invasive therapies and correction techniques are used to support self-healing and the removal of stress in your body.
Some examples are:
- Gentle holding or rubbing of specific neuro-emotional, neuro-lymphatic, or neuro-vascular points.
- Tracing or massaging of meridians
- Nutritional and lifestyle guidance and support
- Working with the breath
- Vibrational essences of flower, colour & light
- Tuning forks / sound balancing
- Emotional stress diffusion
- Homeopathic Kinesiology
- Kinergetics formats
- Acupressure massage
Who can benefit from a Kinesiology session?
Everybody! At any age or stage of life; babies, children, teens and adults can benefit. Kinesiology is a brilliant tool when reaching for a specific goal in any area of your life, as it balances and harmonises energy toward that goal, releases sabotage patterns, helping you to focus, remain motivated, and realise your full potential. Surrogating may be used when appropriate, such as for young children, or when people cannot be physically present.
Kinesiology is also beneficial for a wide range of issues or conditions, including:
- Increase energy and vitality, & reduce fatigue.
- Enhance mood and emotional stability.
- Improve overall digestion, ease digestive dysfunction.
- Food & environmental sensitivities / intolerances.
- Immune system disorders.
- Reduce stress, anxiety, apathy & confusion.
- Nervous system dysfunction.
- Learning difficulties and brain integration.
- Respiratory disorders.
- Improve focus and motivation.
- Weight management.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Sleep disorders, insomnia.
- Reduce chronic pain, including headache, back, neck, shoulder, and TMJ pain.
- Improve mental and physical coordination.
- Increase mobility & be able to exercise more.
- Clear sabotage patterns & self-limiting beliefs.
- Personal & emotional growth.
- Work / Life balance.
Energy balancing is at the heart of Kinesiology. The client remains fully clothed, sessions usually last 60 or 90 minutes, and it’s beneficial to have a series of sessions, allowing different aspects of your issue to clear.
Kinesiology gives you freedom to enjoy clarity of mind, a sense of purpose, and the ability to Live Life more Fully!!